Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my new little blog! I've been blogging on My Life's Little Distractions for about a year now. There were things I liked about the blog, but as a whole.......not so much. So, I really wanted a blog that was different. Somehow. I tried changing up the blog, but I just wasn't happy with it. So, I started jotting down the changes I wanted to make. #1 always came down to the title. I wanted something that reflected the creative part of the blog. I could figure out how to change the title, but not the domain name. I decided the easiest was to just begin a new blog. So, here I am, basically starting over with a NEW blog!

I know there are many of you out there whose lives are BUSY. I hope to fill this blog with time saving recipes, knit & crochet, sewing & quilting, crafts & gift projects. You know, the things you want to do, you just don't seem to have the time.

Thanks for checking out my new blog! Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...