Friday, May 30, 2014

Setting Goals

I only got one wedding afghan block done this month ( May is CRAZY busy at my work). It started out as Cathedral Converts, but when I realized I had used a too large hook (I used an I hook, the pattern called for a H hook, which for me, would have equated as an F hook) things sort of went awry. Therefore, I had to rip back to round 5, square off the block and continue to finish it at 12 inches.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Even More Off-White Blocks....

It's true. I did get distracted last month for a little while making up these bright colored Cotton African Flowers. It's Spring and I just REALLY needed some COLOR! I'm back on track with the off-white  wedding afghan now, though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...