Saturday, May 10, 2014

Even More Off-White Blocks....




It's true. I did get distracted last month for a little while making up these bright colored Cotton African Flowers. It's Spring and I just REALLY needed some COLOR! I'm back on track with the off-white  wedding afghan now, though.

Here's some of the off-white blocks I've gotten finished.....


Le Vesinet -although if you look close you'll see I took the picture of the BACK SIDE of the block.....AWESOME, right. Sure hope I don't sew it into the afghan like that.




Simple Says it Best



Fresh Air Square



Counterpoint Afghan Square





I also made a 6-inch block called Shells Around, but I couldn't find the picture. There is a picture on my Ravelry project page, so I know it exists.....somewhere. I really feel like I'm making pretty good progress on the afghan. Although, I really want to make another African Flower. Maybe just one. Or two.

Happy crocheting!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...