Thursday, July 24, 2014

When You Need a Chocolate Fix


Even though the No flour no sugar diet is going well, every once in a while, you just NEED something chocolatey! I had found some interesting no flour no sugar recipes on Pinterest (how did we survive without Pinterest?). This Frozen chocolate yogurt recipe looked easy (and yummy).





By easy, I mean, REAL easy.  I measured 2 cups of my Slow-cooker Yogurt into a mixing bowl. Added 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder and 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar (the original recipe called for stevia, but I had coconut sugar on hand) and mixed together.


You COULD just eat this right of the mixing bowl for a chocolate pudding of sorts. To freeze, just stick into the freezer for 45 minutes to an hour. Spoon about half of the mixture into a serving dish (makes 2 servings) and enjoy!

Happy chocolate!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...