Thursday, March 17, 2016

Just Checking In


Can you believe it? Spring is almost here! Which leads us to the question....where have I been all winter? My last post was Christmas 2015. Almost 3 months have come and gone without a word.....that needs to change.

Here's what I've been up to this winter. If you read this post about where I joined Pampered Chef as a consultant, you can understand where some of my time has gone. I've been a consultant for about 4 months now and still kind of feel like I'm "learning the ropes". It's been a fun journey though and I am a part of an AMAZING team of consultants that are SO helpful! If you're at all interested in Pampered Chef, I post all kinds of recipes, kitchen tips, specials and offers on my Facebook Page. Be sure to stop by and "like" my page to keep up with all the posts.


Still getting a bit of knitting in. I recently finished these Jelly Roll Baby Cloths. Great pattern! I feel like there will be more of these cloths in my future. These two cloths will be combined with some baby soaps/shampoos and a hooded towel I made (I could not get a decent photo of this to save me!) for the little grand nephew's baby shower. I'm also working on a couple of these Chevron Scrubby Mitts with the leftover yarn to add to the package. The shower is on the 26th of this month, so, I hope I can get them done in time!


A couple more baby items I made are these Bandana Baby Bibs using this pattern and tutorial. I LOVE how they came out. Again, I can see more of these in my future!

I also started a quilt top for the baby......ACTUALLY, I started TWO quilt tops.....the first one, I'm just not crazy about. I don't even know what it is I don't like about it....I just don't want to invest any more time on something that doesn't seem to be going the way I envisioned. Does that make any sense? Once I get a few more blocks of the second quilt done, I'll get you a sneak peek! For now though, I've got get going.

Happy Spring!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I loved reading your blog today! Thank you for the links. We are having a grand baby due in May. I've been busy making a couple of quilts and doing some knitting. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...