Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy July 4th!



That's right.....it's the 4th of July already! Can you believe it?!?!?! To celebrate, our JCCF group decided to make our afghan blocks in patriotic colors. Above is the yarn colors I chose.

 Here's how the blocks crocheted up.....


Square #54 from the book 99 Granny Squares to Crochet. I Love this block! It looks complicated, but it's really not.


This started out as Square #87, (also from the 99 Granny Squares to Crochet) but on round 4 something went terribly wrong, That means I couldn't understand WHAT was going on! So.....I "winged it".


This photo is a little fuzzy........HOW does this happen? Anyway, this block  is Double Treble Burst Square. I've done this square in the past. It's a fun little square. It's basically a Granny square with front posts running on top of the block.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th! I also hope everyone gets to do a little crafting, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...