Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's Cold and Flu Season.....

Ask me how I know this. That's right. I've been struck by some kind of head cold (or allergies?). Being that this is fresh on my mind I thought I would share a little cold/flu tip with you.




You're probably familiar with this product (In my mind I could have sworn I pinned a homemade version of this, but, for the life of me I can't find it!). A few years ago, my husband introduced me to a different use for it. It has worked for me every time I use it. So, here it is.....


Slather the stuff (mentholated rub) on the bottoms of your feet. Pull on a pair of socks. Put on some comfy jammies and crawl into bed. I'm not sure WHY this works (and don't get me wrong, not everyone I've shared this with have reported it works for them). The theory is that it somehow removes toxins from your body. All I know is, last night, my head was so stuffed up I could barely breathe (and I basically felt like crap). Yet, after using this method, this morning I'm feeling SO MUCH better!

So, the next time you're feeling a cold/flu coming on, think about giving this a try. See if it works for you. If nothing else, it's a good moisturizer for the bottoms of your feet!

Happy being well!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...