Monday, November 17, 2014

I'm Ba-a-a-a-a-a-ck!


I thought I'd share my latest WIP. Fingerless mitts, using this basic mitt pattern. I just have the thumbs left to knit (and weave in ends and block, of course). I'm thinking these and a matching hat will make a nice Christmas gift for someone I know (not saying who, because, well, it's a secret!).

It's been quite a while since I posted last.......this post, clear back at the beginning of October. I have an excuse though (I ALWAYS have an excuse). One word. Inventory. Anyone who has worked retail KNOWS that dreaded word. For me, inventory pretty much shoots down the entire month of October and the first half of November. I think it's over now though (well, unless they print up some more reports to investigate)!

It's now finally time to REALLY get serious about Christmas crafting. I've got some fun last-minute type stuff to share with you (I'm the queen of last-minute). Why last-minute you ask? Well, with just 38 more days until Christmas, that's really what we have time to do, right?!?!

Happy knitting!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...