Saturday, August 10, 2013

Magic Self-Striping Yarn


I found this yarn on clearance the other day. Because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it and it was on CLEARANCE, I bought a few skeins. Aren't the colors AMAZING (get it)? I have about 420 yards of two different colorways. Now, I just have to come up with the perfect project.....H-m-m-m-m-m.....what will it be?


Have you had the chance to knit with Self-Striping yarn yet? It's really like magic! As you can see, LOTS of choices, too! If that's not enough choices for you, maybe dyeing your own with this tutorial from Simply Notable.

I only mention this fabulous Self-striping yarn because......I have a few projects on the horizon that might be of interest. So, go on, get yourself some self-striping yarn (or dye some) and get ready for your own magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...