Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Short Row Practice



Lately, I've been reading about knitters who are intimidated by short rows. Well, if you happen to be one of those knitters, I've found the pattern for you. Let me introduce The Almost Lost Washcloth by Julie Tarsha (LOVE her patterns!). It's the perfect way to practice short rows. I mean, who doesn't need a few more washcloths?




Combined with a pretty bar of soap, wouldn't these make a great gift? Let me warn you though, they are ADDICTIVE to knit up! That's okay, they're a fast knit. I timed myself while doing laundry the other day.....6 minutes per petal. Theoretically, I should be able to knit a cloth in 84 minutes! That's less than an hour and a half. Imagine what I could knit if I was a fast knitter!



So, if you have an hour and a half, need some short row practice and some new washcloths, go ahead and knit one up. Bet you can't knit just one!

Happy knitting!

Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...