Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Dehydrating Cherry Tomatoes


It seems like I've been pinning a LOT of dehydrating posts lately. Enough posts that I "dug out" the dehydrator and started drying "stuff". And. by "stuff", I mean just about anything....canned pineapple slices, apricots, cherries, fruit leather....basically, whatever I can find in the cupboards or fridge!

 
Then, I ran across this post on drying cherry tomatoes. It MIGHT be my new favorite thing to dry! SO good. When they say the sugars intensify when drying.....they are NOT kidding! AMAZING! If you notice the photo above they aren't dry yet. IF I can get a photo of the dry cherry tomatoes BEFORE I gobble them all up (that hasn't happened yet....sorry), I'll be sure to post it! I pinky-promise! In the meantime.....

Happy Dehydrating!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...