Sunday, March 1, 2015

How Can it be March Already?


Which means May 1st will be here pretty soon (can you believe it?)! That's the deadline for this afghan. Actually, I'd like to finish it BEFORE May 1st as I don't want to be weaving in ends on the way to the wedding.

It's okay though, I found some added motivation. Cherry Hearts Ravelry Group is doing a Blanket-a-long for the month of March. So.....I'm going to work on NOTHING else for the month of March. There will be no ZickZack Knitting for me. No swaps. No dishcloths. AND. Any crochet block I make will be out of Off white (and actually, I don't need that many more.....2 12-inch and 3 6-inch). Because I'm really, REALLY close to getting this thing done.....I just have to do it!

I know. I know. You've heard it before. BUT. This time I really mean it. I will NOT be working on this afghan on the way to the wedding! I pinky promise!

Happy Crocheting!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...