Monday, July 13, 2015

Scrappy ZickZack Scarf Finished!

 
YAY! The Scrappy ZickZack Scarf is done! Just a little over 7 months to complete. Which sounds like a LO-O-O-O-O-O-NG time. But. Keep in mind, my busy gardening season at work was in those 7 months and not a lot of knitting gets done during that time.
 


 
 
I'm pretty happy about how it turned out. I'm not going to lie, I'm not super crazy about how some of the colors interplay with their neighbor. Overall, though, pretty happy about the entire scarf. I really enjoyed the simplicity of the pattern. Very easy pattern repeat to memorize. It made it an easy "pick up and knit" project. I definitely want to knit another scrappy project. Maybe not a scarf though. Something other than a scarf......
 


 
I also really liked how the pinks/purples/blue tones worked together. I think I'll gather sock yarn odds and ends in those colors and see what I can come up with. Ooooooh! A new project is starting to take place in my mind!
 
What are you working on now?
 
 
Happy Knitting!
 
 
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...