Saturday, December 21, 2013

The First Day of Winter


It's the first day of winter. I have to tell you though, After the FRIGID temps we had at the beginning of December, I kind of feel like winter has already been here!
I don't think I'd mind winter if I could just hole up in my little house knitting or crocheting the day away. Add in baking bread and having soup simmering in the slow-cooker. I'd be happier than a clam.



But, there are animals to be fed TWICE a day (they kind of expect it).



There's also work. That involves driving to get there. In all types of conditions. Rain. Snow. Ice. So, you just have to make the best of winter and know that spring will be on it's way. Someday. I can't wait to see the blooms of the bulbs I planted in fall. In the meantime though, it's time to enjoy winter!

Happy Winter!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...