Tuesday, September 15, 2015

End of Summer Sewing


This past weekend, I finished up the last of my summer 2015 sewing. I can now add three new tees to my wardrobe. All three tees were made from a simple dolman-type tee similar to The Dreamer Tee.



The first was this teal-colored lace tee.


The second was this navy lace tee.


The final is a teal lace-yoked tee using this Lace Yoke Top Tutorial.

Now, I'm all ready to get going on some fall sewing projects. I can give you a sneak peek at what I've got planned.....


It will involve these three colors of polar fleece. I'm very excited about this project and I can't wait to get started on it! I'll share more with you later. How are your sewing projects going? Making anything new?

Happy Sewing!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...