I started a new sweater. It's called Woodsmoke. It's a pattern I received from the Simply Notable Group (Thanks again ladies!).
There's a few reasons I chose this pattern.
- I really, REALLY want to be able to complete a successful (cardigan)sweater.
- I wanted a seamless, top-down knit.
- I was interested in the round yoke increases (in my mind, I can convert the cable pattern to a colorwork pattern for a future sweater....).
- I LOVED the cable pattern.
- The title Woodsmoke reminds me of fall.
- After I get through the cabled yoke section, it's just miles and miles of knitting and purling rows. Perfect for rainy fall couch potato days. Or even fall road-trip days!
How are your fall knitting projects coming along? Making anything new and exciting?
Happy Fall Knitting!