Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Fall Y'All!


I'm officially ready for fall. Yesterday, I made a triple batch of Pumpkin Pie Spice! I'm now ready for Pumpkin Spiced ANYTHING! And. If you check out my Pinterest Fall Board, you will see that I'm not kidding!

In reality, I'll have to see if I can lighten some of those decadent desserts up a bit. I'm still Calorie Count-ing. I won't say I'm doing great, but I am doing better! The great thing about spices (like the pumpkin  pie spice) is you can cut back (if not eliminate completely) your sugar consumption and yet still have that "sweet taste"!


In other "fall news"....I decided to plant some bulbs in this area. I felt it needed a little somethin'-somethin'. I chose these.....


Sunny Girlfriend Daffodils


 Orange Monarch Crocus

Aren't they BEAUTIFUL?!?!? I can hardly wait for Spring now! Wait! Fall just got started. Let's not rush the seasons! Anyway, that's what I've been up to. How's your first day of Fall going? Planning any fun fall projects?

Happy First Day of Fall!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...