Sunday, September 13, 2015

Crazy Magic Cowl


I finally finished the Crazy Magic Cowl I had started and mentioned in this post.

I can't say enough nice things about this cowl. It's a nice knit. The stitch pattern is easy to remember. Yet, it looks like a complicated pattern. I only wish I had used a couple needle sizes larger than what I did (the details of yarn, needles, etc. is on my project page) so the stitch detail would have been more pronounced and lacy. But. I still liked how the cowl came out.


Don't the colors remind you of fall? Is there anything better than fall colors and Amazing self-striping yarn? This will make a cozy cowl for fall and winter! Now that I have this cowl done, I can get started on some more fall knitting projects! How's your fall knitting coming along. Have you started any fun projects lately?

Happy Knitting!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...