Sunday, September 6, 2015

Feels Like Fall



It FEELS like fall is here! YAY! My absolute FAVORITE time of the year! This cooler weather is not supposed to last long though. Back up to the 90's by the end of the week. I really want to take advantage of this weather, so what am I doing today?




Feasting on Chili.....


And Cornbread.


Dehydrating peach slices (won't those be yummy in oatmeal this winter?!?!). Also, cooking down some Spiced Peach Butter in the slow-cooker to can tomorrow morning. If you clicked on any of the recipes you will notice they are created in the website Calorie Count. I've been doing a food log on their website. I'm hoping it will help me be more accountable for my food choices. I should tell you I had really good success on the No Flour No Sugar Diet. I got a little off track lately and I was hoping to do something that wouldn't force me off ALL sugars and ALL flours. So, I thought I would try this. Something where I'll TRY to make some healthier choices. I've only been recording my food/activity log since the 1st of September. I have to tell you, some of the choices that I thought were "good" choices, turned out to be "not-so-good" after all. YIKES! I also thought I would try out the recipe creator to record a few favorite recipes to see how "bad" they really are. It's really been interesting. I can't wait to try some modified versions and see how different ingredients affect the outcome.

I'm also working on finishing up some sewing/knitting/crocheting WIP's. I have a whole new set of Fall WIP's I want to get started on, but feel like I should finish up some of the older WIP's first! I'll post both the finished items and the new WIP's as I get to them. That sounds fair, right?

What are you working on for fall? Some new projects? Or finishing up some of the older ones?

Happy Fall (it's ALMOST here)!

Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...